Need a little extra cash in these tough economic times? If so, then you may have just found a gold mine, because this article will show you ways to make money from your home, and with virtually no expense to you!
Make Money Flipping Websites
Ever heard of flipping houses? Flipping websites is basically the same process, only WAY cheaper and faster!
Here’s how to get started:
1. Buy An Existing Web Property- Sites like Flippa.com, forums.digitalpoint.com, Sitepoint.com, and many other online website auctioneers have plenty of them.
2. Fix Er Up- Do a little research on the website’s niche, and then figure the best way to make the site better. It varies based on site, but sometimes just fixing up the theme or adding pictures (royalty free images at iStockphoto.com for cheap) can drastically help.
Another thing you could do is add an interactive forum. You can create one using web forum software like Vbulletin.com. Or you could build a subscriber list by adding an email optin form, which you can create with free services like Mailchimp.com. The more subscribers or active members in the forum, the more you’ll be able to sell your site for later!
3. Flip It- Now go back to an auction site and sell the site for more than you bought it for. Expect to buy basic, but decent looking sites for $20-$50, and sell them for $100-$300!
How to Make Clickbank Cash
Clickbank.com is basically the number 1 place for ebooks and digital download products. For potential buyers Clickbank is a great way to find good, usable information on pretty much any topic you can imagine–from dating advice, to health advice, and a ton more.
Clickbank is a great way to make cash. Here is how it all works:
1. Sign Up and Do Some Product Research – To start, you will need an account. That’s easy to get, just sign up at Clickbank.com. Then you should start researching a “niche”. Focus on something specific. For example, instead of just “golf” try finding a product on “stopping golf slices”.
2. More Research, Get Links – Once you’ve done some initial market research and found a few, specific products, narrow it down to your top 1 or 2. Review the sales page, and check out the Gravity of the product (Gravity basically indicates what is selling right now). Usually, the higher the Gravity, the better the chance you have to make a sale.
Try out the product yourself if you can, and always ask for review copies. Talk to the vendor himself. If the vendor isn’t professional and responsive, then that may indicate its not a very good product to promote.
You want to make sure people who buy from them (through you) are satisfied. After you know your winner, get the affiliate link by following Clickbank’s easy to use instructions located in the “Clickbank Marketplace”.
3. Promote!- Finally, you just need to promote your new affiliate product. One of the best ways is writing articles about your niche topic, and then posting your affiliate link in the resource box.
4. Sign up to my lessons in the side bar to get some super saucy lessons I don’t post on my blog.
5. For more exposure, create an email list, and promote it to the list of interested, targeted subscribers. You can also join forums in the niche, and have a signature link to your website. Don’t be spammy and constantly try to sell in forums. Rather, just be yourself and try to be as helpful as possible.
Make Serious Dollars with Google Adsense
Not interested in selling? Don’t worry, there are ways to make money without selling a thing. One is Google Adsense. Ever see those ads on the side of Google or in the side panel of a website? That’s Adsense.
Basically, you just have to direct visitors to your site, who in turn click on those ads displayed within its pages, and you get money! Here’s the skinny on Adsense:
1. Set up a niche website with Adsense – Choose a niche, get a domain, then sign up at Adsense.com. Get a free blog from WordPress.org.
2. Be Informative- Fill the blog with interesting content by writing articles, posting youtube and other videos, interview experts in your niche. The more interesting your articles and videos, the better.
3. Promote- Get traffic back to your site with social bookmarking, social media, ping directories, article and RSS feeds, etc. The more you promote, the more traffic you get, which means more money, how sweet is that?!
4. Get Paid- Finally, add Adsense to your blog! You can really do this at any time, its not hard and there are even plugins if you use WordPress to manage the ads. Make sure you place your ads in highly visible positions on your site. The higher your click-through-rate (CTR) the more you stand to make!
Extra: As mentioned above, you can even sell your site if it starts making you money with Adsense.
So now you have an idea of what you can do to make money online. Feel like you’ve got a good chance? I hope so, because creating wealth online is very straightforward, just choose one of the methods above and get to work!
There is also this new, Internet revolution that’s helping people like you to start their own dream business, create absolute financial freedom, and escape the rat race for good, faster than they ever thought possible.
Click the link below right now to learn how you can join the new class of “lifestyle entrepreneurs” and make a full-time Internet income, or even generate millions of dollars working online from any coffee shop, anywhere in the world.